WE ARE RECRUITING
Our client in the Event Decoration & Management industry is seeking to hire a talented, goal-oriented individual to work in its event facility as a Client Services Officer.
Job Title: Client Services Officer Ref Code: BV_ MM/C
The Client Services Officer primary duties are to manage bookings and utilization of the event centre, act as company's interface with clients, maintain customer database and keep active communication with customers regarding venue promotions and other related information.
- Receives and manages all bookings and rentals for the Event Center and gathers feedback regarding customer satisfaction
- Engages with the customer in order to fully understand their needs and then provide the appropriate help and support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience
- Coordinates maintenance needs of the Event Center with the contracted maintenance service providers
- Captures complaints regarding events held at the center and escalates complex client issues and resolutions to relevant department heads in a timely manner
- Manage the company’s database, website and social media handles as well as sending periodic information to clients using approved media
- Is available to work irregular schedules as required to support the coordination of events and activities scheduled in the Event Facility
- Provide support to décor team and other departments when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Appearance and vibrant personality
- Ability to perform under stress
- Good problem-solving skills
- People management skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Prior experience working in an event centre or décor company will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 1-year post NYSC working experience
Method of Application
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Please make the Ref Code the subject of your email.
NB: All applications should be submitted within one (1) week of this publication. Only qualified candidates will be contacted